sunnuntai 16. syyskuuta 2012

Natpc M009S Tablet Review

So, here is how the story goes :)

I've been looking for inexpensive Android OS Tablets over the internet. I came across this site called  www.ebellking.com. I found out they sported a lot, and I mean A LOT of diffirent devices. Natpc M009S seemed to be the best option. I tried to buy straight from e-bay, where I first saw the device. But it so happened that they were not able to ship outside United Kindom.
So when I saw the same device in sale for 92€, @ E-bellking, after getting a little consultation from their live help service conserning their insurance policy and their cabaliblity to ship cargo to finland, I made the decision to place an order.

One thing to consern when shopping from E-bellking, is that their conversion rates to Euro -values are not up to date. So the 88,63€ it says on the price tag, really says about 92€. It is converted into real value before purchase. And I say that is still a heck of a deal! And a risk worth taking despite the fact that it is a Chinese product, shipped straigth from Hong Kong.

Below is the link for the product I bought:

http://www.ebellking.com/promotion/7-natpc-m009s-allwinner-a10-capacitive-touch-screen-android-4-0-tablet-pc-8gb-1-6ghz-upgrade-bbc-iplayer

I recommend getting a PayPal account before making a deal, it simplifies the process considerably.

Their shipment time:

I've got to say, that the free DHL shipping they provided was quick as heck. I actually got the product BEFORE i got the E-mail for the procuct.

I placed  the order 3rd of September and the package arrived at the 7th around 4 pm. Later that same day, I got the DHL package follow-up-code.

The Product:










As you guys can see, the package included the device and USB - microUSB,  Data-cable. Recharger cable, Headphones (with a really crappy sound quality) and an USB-in - microUSB cable.

About the use:
In some movies, the sound and screen are out of sync, but 6 out 7 movies apparently run just like they should.

I also bought 32gb microSD memory-card to really get everything I possibly can from the device. The Natpc M009S automaticly searches the external memory for media files and puts them to the gallery or the dedicated music folder. It really is just as easy as that. Put stuff you want in your device, to your microSD-card, and plug it in. And in moments you get all you've paid for.

Battey Life:
After installing the GO Power Master app, it made my life a lot easier. With the widget and the app, I get more detailed information from the usage, and it's ever so simple to kill off applications not in use. With full battery, the music listening time is almost 12 hours! And watching video the battery lasts for 5 and a half hours. On standby the battery lasts over 130 hours. As an example, with my high quality gaming headset, listening to music at an comfortable volume (loud to some), it only took 3% of the battery on an 45 minute trip.

The Screen:
Is very well responsive and quick. As expected from combination of 800 x 480 pixels and 1,6 Ghz processor. Screen brightness is easily manageable with system widget straight form the front screen. 
At the brightest setting, there is no broblem in using the device, even on a brigh sunny day. And on the lowest setting, it is still comfortable to read an article in a dark room just before going to sleep.
And as for the 7 inch size. I think it is ideal, for it boosts the portability of the device, still remaining easy to use and type with, when compared to smartphones.


Summary:
All in all, I've been very pleased with the product. Currently using it to do my schoolnotes using Evernote application, that syncs automaticly with my homecomputer. Aslo got the AVG antivirus for my tablet to have some security while downloading apps.
I dont have miniHDMI cable or an adapter so I didin't get the chanse to test that out yet. Never the less my PS3 system is cabable to read music files straight from my tablet, and that was fun to notice. It didn't get access to the SD card, but is capable of using the internal memory, no problem. Also, Golla makes stylish tablet covers, one fit for a 7 inch reader im using right now, works for me perfectly. It cost 35€ though, but atleast I have my screen and rest of the device shielded from sudden impact or a fall.

Thanks again guys, for reading :) If you have any questions conserning the tablet. Or a sudden urge to correct my English, please do! I dare you!
See you soon! And again if you have any intresting topics you'd like my input on, please tell :)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti